Little Daddy Regatta
Hosted by: Richmond Yacht Club
Venue: Richmond Yacht Club, 351 Brickyard Cove Rd, Pt. Richmond, CA 94807, www.richmondyc.org
1. RULES: The RRS of 2009-2012 apply, as modified by the ISSA and PCISA Procedural Rules, the provisionsfor 2012-2013 Nor-Cal league regattas, and the Sailing Instructions.
2. ELIGIBILITY, ENTRY & ENTRY FEE, REGISTRATION:
- The regatta is open to all High School Teams registered for the 2012-2013 PCISA season. Each team consists of 2 sailors who attend the same school (see NorCal substitution provisions).
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, Jan. 9th. It is an on-line form only at the link below.
- Entry fee is $25.00 per sailor. If you do not pay on-line make checks out to RYC and will be collected the morning of in the Junior Room at RYC.
- Fee will include lunch from Tacos Camachi(ALL YOU CAN EAT) and continental breakfast. Lunch tickets will be available at registration for Parents/Coaches. It will be an Extra $5.00 for parents and coaches for lunch.
- Each team must provide one class legal CFJ, including sails with distinct NorCal assigned sail numbers. There will be no boat rotations.
- Awards will be given to the top 3 teams in both Gold and Silver fleets.
- Trailer unloading and loading will only be allowed in the North section of the RYC parking lot. Do not drive past the no parking signs.
3. SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 9-10am - Contintental Breakfast - Registration
- 10:30 am - Competitors’ meeting
- 11:20 am - Gold Fleet gets Lunch
- 11:30 am - Silver Fleet gets Lunch
- 12:00 pm - First start.
- Awards as soon as possible after racing
5. SAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Sailing instructions, course sheets and ribbons for silver fleet will be available at the registration desk on the day of the regatta.
Three races must be completed in Gold and Silver fleet to constitute a series for either fleet. No scores shall be excluded per ISSA procedural rules.
7. AWARDS & TROPHIES:
- There will be trophies for the top 3 finishing teams in Gold fleet and Silver fleet.
Lunch will be provided by Tacos Camachi, Gold fleet will line up first, followed by Silver fleet. You may take it out on the water. Entry fee covers lunches for the competitors and lunch tickets can be bought at the registration desk for coaches and parents. TACO’S ARE ALL YOU CAN EAT
- For Information call or e-mail Dan Brandt at (415)497-1112, (510)237-4100 email@example.com
ON-LINE REGISTRATION ONLY BY 1/9th/2013 5pm : Payment may be made registration.